4,989 chatty comments by "thewindcriesmary"
- Posted Aug 18, 2013 9:01am PDT You don't dodge missiles anymore. The enemy will be firing at you at ranges of 10km+ and thats conservative. Whoever gets the jump on the other guy...
- Posted Aug 18, 2013 8:57am PDT The F35 will mostly be used in a ground attack role.
- Posted Aug 18, 2013 2:15am PDT Flight performance is great, but modern air combat is all about what missile you carry and how good your avionics are. Dogfights no longer occur....
- Posted Aug 15, 2013 9:16pm PDT i like the animation where if a terminator walks over a dead genestealer he stomps it :D
- Posted Aug 15, 2013 10:05am PDT cuz why the fuck not? sometimes its fun to make guns just cuz you want to. Valve have the money and talent to make another half life game if they...
- Posted Aug 15, 2013 8:30am PDT yep, crazy attention to detail in everything and i thought the campaign was very good. I hope relic gets to work on the next 40k game.
- Posted Aug 12, 2013 2:59am PDT dual LB10x and 4 ML dual AC5 and 4ML both are excellent brawling and have silly firing rates, heat is a non issue
- Posted Aug 11, 2013 11:54am PDT i wear shorts all year round, where i live is fucking hot so wearing pants in summer is super dumb
- Posted Aug 11, 2013 11:41am PDT Having any sort of gas helps stop radiation, so some sort of dome would help. But no where near enough to stop you from dying eventually from it. I...
- Posted Aug 09, 2013 7:21am PDT they are doing the localization for the western version of the game, its made in korea
- Posted Aug 09, 2013 3:08am PDT tie fighter 2
- Posted Aug 08, 2013 7:40am PDT video showing off the scale of the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEbL1p5vZpw&feature=youtu.be
- Posted Aug 08, 2013 7:37am PDT they are simplifying it, that's for sure, wether its good or not i dunno yet
- Posted Aug 08, 2013 7:22am PDT x3 Rebirth trailer, 6 November 2013 release date http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEApU2ulWAM http://store.steampowered.com/app/2870/...
- Posted Aug 08, 2013 5:55am PDT Is this worth getting? i don't know a huge amount about it. Is a gamepad needed?