13,021 chatty comments by "thecray"
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 12:49pm PST My goodness, I have never heard of Beyond Creation until now. They are incredible. The musicianship of every member of that band is out of hand....
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 10:37pm PST Pulp Fiction 2063
- Posted Nov 21, 2017 1:04am PST Price per unit is only useful if they're the same volume, which isn't always the case. But yeah, it's usually good enough to not have to do any of...
- Posted Nov 05, 2017 9:47am PST Haha, yeah they did. Could this be a turning point for the ufc, where the champions become more humble? Lol. Yeah right, being a champion seems to...
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 1:37pm PDT Who else are they going to get to clean out the shell casings for the upcoming world war 3?
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 10:38am PDT It's mind blowing how many facebook memes have simple spelling / grammar mistakes.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 2:38pm PDT No, the 'loudness wars' were a general epidemic in all music from the 90's onwards. Metallica probably did release the worst offender though, with...
- Posted Sep 27, 2017 12:48pm PDT Cunt?
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 11:39am PDT If you live in an area prone to earthquakes a 3.6 is like the rumble from a truck driving past. You don't even register it.
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 7:52pm PDT I don't get why there's no way to just say 'no thanks, I'll play with the bugs'.
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 8:34pm PDT I imagine worse, because it would be harder to dissipate heat from the components.
- Posted Aug 29, 2017 11:24am PDT The world doesn't have to look. Fuck the world. Let those nads free.
- Posted Aug 26, 2017 9:56pm PDT He was, he just knew connor was going to come out swinging for the first few, and if you try and fight that you can get clipped, so he defended and...
- Posted Aug 26, 2017 9:53pm PDT No, it's a perfect stoppage. There's no way mcgreggor could have defended anything after that point, it'd just be unnecessary brain trauma.
- Posted Aug 26, 2017 9:45pm PDT He's defending with his face