1,306 chatty comments by "thechunder"
- Posted Aug 21, 2004 7:15pm PDT VOTE FOR YOURSELF. EVERYBODY FOR PRESIDENT!
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 8:59pm PDT Yeah, most companies realize how stupid it is to release what they think the consumer wants. What a horribly misguided business decision...
- Posted Aug 31, 2004 7:30pm PDT Anyone know of a free online RISK clone?
- Posted Sep 06, 2004 8:31pm PDT You'll only learn as much as you expect to learn from the assignments. Its up to you to extract the potential knowledge from the experience.
- Posted Sep 14, 2004 12:29pm PDT marriage is an outdated institution. polygamy, orgy, the future!
- Posted Sep 14, 2004 7:39pm PDT seek comfort in the fact that untold billions of humans before her all succesfully navigated the passage of death. It can't be any worse than it...
- Posted Sep 16, 2004 10:04pm PDT They're selling shitloads of SPs anyway, why not paint a few with some silly shit to satisfy those who dig that sort of stuff. No harm done.
- Posted Sep 23, 2004 12:02pm PDT I second that shit!
- Posted Sep 25, 2004 8:36pm PDT same director.
- Posted Sep 28, 2004 3:43pm PDT yeah, what are they thinking celebrating about winning? don't they know that the point of sports is to refrain from celebrating whenever your team...
- Posted Sep 28, 2004 9:17pm PDT Also, Joseph Campbell's "The Hero's Journey" is totally excellent. Campbell has a masterful understanding of archetypes and symbolic structures...
- Posted Oct 01, 2004 7:29pm PDT It probably wouldn't take too much to turn an airsoft gun into a laser tag gun.
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 10:16pm PDT Just think --- every human being who has come before you has faced the death experience, so why should it be so terrifying? It can't be any worse...
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 10:28pm PDT Human brothers, I have $700. Best mobo, cpu, ram, vid card combo possible within that budget?
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 10:39pm PDT wild, my last name is flynn.