266 chatty comments by "thebroccoli"
- Posted Oct 19, 2005 7:18am PDT But are the quests of different variety and have some actual story too it. Instead of "kill 20 of these guys." "good job" "Go kill 20 more." "nice...
- Posted Oct 21, 2005 12:17am PDT From what ive seen most priests prefer the Magisters set, or get yourself some mana regen gear, thats popular too.
- Posted Oct 22, 2005 10:50am PDT Im thinking of buying Q4 today, yay or nay? I was a big q1 addict if that helps.
- Posted Oct 22, 2005 11:17am PDT yeah, games only really live so long due to mods for it etc. I think people are still playing quake 1 teamfortress
- Posted Oct 22, 2005 11:49am PDT indeed it was.
- Posted Oct 26, 2005 3:40pm PDT indeed DM3 was great, nice layout, had the 2 areas where 1 team wanted control of the rocket launcher/quad, and the other team gettin red armor and...
- Posted Oct 26, 2005 9:32pm PDT purify it with righteous fire
- Posted Oct 28, 2005 1:44pm PDT Is this the same footage that the .iso DVD showed?
- Posted Oct 31, 2005 10:55am PST 1st time playing it, i got to like the 2nd trial after 2 weeks, then i stopped playing. A month later i started over and beat it in a week. 3rd...
- Posted Nov 06, 2005 1:10am PST Me and a few friends got Guitar Hero, that game rules. That is all.
- Posted Nov 07, 2005 12:03pm PST Donnie Yen is badass, even when he played a eunuch
- Posted Dec 21, 2005 11:33am PST So i havent kept up with hardware as of late and im gonna be upgrading soonish to an AMD 4000. Was wondering about the dual core stuff, would a x2...
- Posted Dec 21, 2005 12:06pm PST gaming, web surfing, mp3s, burning cds every now and then, the usual.
- Posted Jan 14, 2006 12:51am PST i play a war, and yeah you dont need to spec for protection untill near lvl 60, and you plan on tanking. You can either go to Mortal strike then...
- Posted Feb 18, 2006 8:43pm PST Any decent quake 4 multiplayer mods out there?