5,282 chatty comments by "the_doctor"
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 3:20pm PST What did the rep do?
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 6:16am PST If you've got a contract, this is lawyer time.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:10pm PST I had the same thought, and tried a couple others. They don't work as well as taxact, despite some better UIs on the basics.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:09pm PST Ditto. Simple and fully featured. Many others have better looking UIs, but they just don't work all the time.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 12:32pm PST if you're prepared for it, yeah, sure. Just be aware they're trying to screw you on money, and they're late a lot.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 8:21am PST Frontier used to be a great budget airline much like Southwest, now they are Spirit/Ryanair level trash. Avoid if you can.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 8:17am PST Chris Rock had the answer all along: bullet control. Seriously though.
- Posted Jan 26, 2018 5:24pm PST I dunno, Penn State has gotta be worse, right? But none of this should be happening period, no matter the degree.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 5:06pm PST I've been playing Pandemic Legacy season 2. We're almost done, it's been more ambitious than season 1 in terms of mechanics, which is great, but...
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 6:12pm PST Yes, but we shouldn't blindly trust what calls itself science. That's just elevating science to a religion, which is all too common today too.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 5:43pm PST I disagree. We should be teaching people to use a good process to determine truth, not trust someone else's process. It's one giant appeal to...
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 5:38pm PST That's not AS bad as only your own trustworthiness, but it's still a majority rules situation. But I'm still unsure that's how it will be...
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 3:07pm PST This seems like it will merely deepen the echo chamber effect of Facebook. What a foolish idea.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 4:16pm PST I have it on xbox from some sale. It's not a great port. I wish I had it on PC.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 2:17pm PST I have read most of this, and I just can't get into it. It's really hard to follow, it feels very old school. What is it about these books that...