7,921 chatty comments by "theWhite"
- Posted May 10, 2002 9:25pm PDT nope :(
- Posted May 11, 2002 1:48pm PDT crap, that damn holiday always creeps up on me
- Posted May 13, 2002 7:25pm PDT Probably not much. I picture some old security guard making rounds every hour or so.
- Posted May 17, 2002 10:51am PDT I usually dont bitch about things like this but they took WAY to many liberties with that movie.
- Posted May 17, 2002 7:40pm PDT I LOVE Morrowind, but Torment is the best RPG I have played.
- Posted May 21, 2002 7:03pm PDT A very rare thing nowadays.
- Posted May 21, 2002 7:06pm PDT I'll be very interested in whatever they do next season. Fucking awesome show!
- Posted May 22, 2002 12:24am PDT This is the game I always thought would make a kick ass movie, unfortunatley, they will probably fuck it up :(
- Posted May 23, 2002 12:47am PDT "Although no official confirmation is available from Fox Home Video, fans of the innovative thriller TV series 24 will soon be able to relive the...
- Posted May 24, 2002 7:22pm PDT I like the part where the cave men learn how to fly fighter jets in like 20 minutes...sigh
- Posted May 25, 2002 5:42pm PDT shutupa you mouth
- Posted May 25, 2002 5:47pm PDT dip the wires in vinagre. Cats generally dont like it :)
- Posted May 27, 2002 11:24am PDT grenades woke well against the gunner, what I did was simply peek around the corner and toss em till hes dead. For the sniper bitch, I basically...
- Posted Jun 01, 2002 3:47am PDT the beauty of the army is that by joining, you relenquish most of your civil liberties. Its the price you pay for getting to shoot people I guess.
- Posted Jun 01, 2002 8:29pm PDT So i'm at work and I get a call from one of our clients who also happends to be an employee, so I look up his account to do a little salary...