10,255 chatty comments by "the man with the briefcase"
- Posted Jun 27, 2014 8:32pm PDT I think that would have to also be the case, but I guess when they do that I will be holding extra pairs of cargo shorts in both of my hands? I...
- Posted Jun 27, 2014 5:39pm PDT They will have to pry my cargo shorts from my cold dead hands.
- Posted Jun 20, 2014 11:05am PDT Or actual battle mode levels?
- Posted Jun 17, 2014 9:50pm PDT Iwata will just outbid us, Joe. Nintendo has a lot more ham sandwiches than the briefcase can hold.
- Posted Jun 17, 2014 12:48pm PDT I hope Nintendo does it, but Activision would make sense too.
- Posted Jun 16, 2014 9:53pm PDT They even mispronounced his name in the Nintendo E3 video during the claymation press conference scene. Fills Aim.
- Posted Jun 13, 2014 12:58pm PDT I played both Project Guard and Project Giant Robot at E3. I thought Project Guard was a better experience. The pace of play in Project Giant...
- Posted Jun 12, 2014 10:14am PDT I tried Alien twice, and I think it is a fantastic experience you could only create in VR.
- Posted Jun 10, 2014 11:32am PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv5qzMtLE60 Do a barrel roll!
- Posted Jun 09, 2014 1:49pm PDT Great news! Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo&feature=kp
- Posted Jun 09, 2014 1:31pm PDT They gave us some neato wristbands that lit up during the presser...
- Posted Jun 08, 2014 10:26pm PDT We left the Robot in New Jersey to protect the office.
- Posted Jun 08, 2014 10:24pm PDT I am attending E3, I was just not around for the picture. ThomW is not far off with his assumption :)
- Posted Jun 07, 2014 7:44pm PDT Good luck!
- Posted Jun 05, 2014 9:37pm PDT I enjoyed being a robot with an iPad for a head! Also had a blast bothering the rest of the office while the stream went on.