261 chatty comments by "synic0"
- Posted Nov 28, 2012 1:45pm PST One of the most important things going on is behind the scenes, where they rewrote a LOT of UI and systems code that breaks out the gameplay bits...
- Posted Dec 31, 2011 4:26pm PST doesn't require Courier's Stash does it? besides, the DLC was all on sale the other week-- why didn't you buy it? :P
- Posted Dec 25, 2011 11:00pm PST They don't prioritize or take the matter as seriously as making and shipping the game on time. Even developers who do web sites have an appalling...
- Posted Aug 05, 2011 9:56am PDT same way the current cross-over games work, each company picks their ranking and they get equal time
- Posted Aug 04, 2011 12:02pm PDT It's the full game for a few days and it transfers data to your purchase copy, unlike the demo
- Posted Jun 21, 2011 11:47am PDT New console generations are "shit your pants" time for game devs. You have no idea how bad it's gonna be with the economy sucking right before a...
- Posted Jun 21, 2011 11:44am PDT oh nards, wrong movie
- Posted Jun 21, 2011 11:44am PDT ITSA BOOTY TRAP
- Posted Jun 21, 2011 11:41am PDT I'm actually interested in the "voting" aspect for TV shows like "So You Think You Can Dance", where I'm too lazy to even text.
- Posted Jun 21, 2011 6:14am PDT Maybe MS played the meat circus level
- Posted Jun 21, 2011 6:09am PDT I think I will be omitted from two EA games because I'm leaving the company before they ship. That's life, I guess.
- Posted Jun 08, 2011 1:55pm PDT No, it's not all the DLC from the GOTY edition, right?
- Posted Jun 08, 2011 1:53pm PDT if nothing else that would be rad for making character pictures for real tabletop D&D
- Posted Jun 08, 2011 1:50pm PDT i'm curious how much variance you can create using the Foundry tools
- Posted Jun 08, 2011 1:50pm PDT Yep Skyrim, and maybe Dead Island