2,410 chatty comments by "swimteampie"
- Posted May 22, 2009 2:44pm PDT Voxels rule!
- Posted May 22, 2009 11:08am PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jteYwm_elwo Enjoy.
- Posted May 22, 2009 6:55am PDT It worked with the Star Trek movies (up until Nemesis), so why not?
- Posted May 22, 2009 6:52am PDT Wasnt that just a "target render" a la Kill Zone 2?
- Posted May 21, 2009 1:09pm PDT Is that Steve Agee?
- Posted May 20, 2009 4:58pm PDT You know what else would look good on your nose? The bar.
- Posted May 20, 2009 1:17pm PDT There is, requires it to be jailbroken though. Works great, 'cept for the "mini games" like the Road Rash segments in Full Throttle.
- Posted May 18, 2009 10:47am PDT Same here, takes atleast 1 extra click to watch a image, sometimes 2-3.
- Posted May 15, 2009 2:06am PDT And it's never looked better on you.
- Posted May 14, 2009 1:06pm PDT Not only was the original H&D hard, it was brutally buggy. I was happy if i could complete a level without falling through the world gemoetry. But...
- Posted May 13, 2009 2:00pm PDT Perhaps the game cards (the ones with play time) count as a "wow sale"?
- Posted May 13, 2009 4:00am PDT How about a sequel to Republic Commando? It ended with a huge cliffhanger.
- Posted May 12, 2009 1:38pm PDT That's a lot of swedes.
- Posted May 12, 2009 1:38am PDT What about shooting small, fast-moving objects while under water?
- Posted May 10, 2009 1:55pm PDT Brandon Small is the man.