2,255 chatty comments by "swimteampie"
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 11:46am PDT Is there an electromagnet under the table/sand moving the ball or does it tilt to roll it?
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 10:09am PDT The first part is mostly about the history of CD Projekt Red and gaming behind the iron curtain. Very interesting stuff.
- Posted Sep 30, 2017 9:48pm PDT Is that the tip of the bullet sticking out of the chamber?
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 1:35am PDT Check this shit out. It is currently butting heads with BG2 on metacritic. http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/pc/filtered
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 7:08am PDT You can also fight your way through the fort and lower the drawbridge, or teleport down to the beach and sneak across the docks.
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 10:04am PDT Only the AWM does more damage per shot than the crossbow. It will 1 shot a level 3 helmet, the tricky part is making the shot.
- Posted Sep 10, 2017 3:15am PDT Ouch.
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 9:20am PDT What a coward.
- Posted Aug 26, 2017 8:22am PDT Replace it, the next person might be you.
- Posted Aug 26, 2017 6:03am PDT Watch ChocoTaco, he explains the reasoning behind his every move. He's also top 10 kill rating. https://www.twitch.tv/chocotaco/videos/all
- Posted Aug 26, 2017 4:34am PDT Also I really like your product. How do I give you money again?
- Posted Aug 25, 2017 11:25pm PDT Double back button to exit the app. I hate accidentally clicking back once too many, and having it refresh when I relaunch.
- Posted Aug 19, 2017 8:45am PDT They should have spent their time/money on a remake/HD version of SR2. That game deserves a working PC version.
- Posted Aug 18, 2017 7:00am PDT Angled/offset sights are nifty, why arent they in more games? I remember Syndicate 2012 had a couple of rifles with them.
- Posted Aug 13, 2017 8:03am PDT Make the speed limit 1 mph?