2,516 chatty comments by "supaslasha"
- Posted Mar 02, 2011 11:24pm PST Nah, if your going to get gunned down as soon as your revived the medic trying to drag you away would just get gunned down instead. Either way you...
- Posted Jan 27, 2011 9:09am PST Your missing the fact that they are changing processor architectures here, hence it wont be backwards compatible. You'll live.
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 6:03pm PST Is silent hunter 5 worth the effort? i remember the uproar about the DRM but for $10 its tempting to buy it and go on a rampage sinking allied...
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:59pm PST Thats what competition in business is like, Steam is in a solid position and competitors are not a bad thing.
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:52pm PST The sad thing is that they are the only ones that have that line. Apple doesn't and it surely is using OSX as a vehicle for the coming Mac app...
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:45pm PST Why would they run a set res? why wouldn't you expect variable resolution out of a PC port?
- Posted Dec 12, 2010 8:48am PST Meh whatever, i don't own a 360 so ill take gt5 thank you very much.
- Posted Dec 09, 2010 7:30am PST It would be smart of them to do this, but with a few more maps and polish than the console 43. I want some of the desert action and my mobile...
- Posted Dec 09, 2010 7:27am PST I think what hes saying though is his margin is significantly better. He's not 50mil into the game gunning for big sales numbers. That said 1943 is...
- Posted Dec 07, 2010 11:56am PST Benched the pc at work (our game demo) I7 920, 5850, 6gb, win7 64bit P3878
- Posted Nov 10, 2010 7:26am PST Hmmm 580 hotness come my way.
- Posted Oct 20, 2010 3:22pm PDT Yeah, its overkill. One 460 keeps scaling even up to 3.8ghz on my i7. you don't need 2 460's, You need an i7.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 11:06pm PDT Your seriously under proc'd for that 5870 : just sayin.
- Posted Aug 01, 2010 8:36am PDT Sure you can, however can you power that (1000w +) and can you deal with the retarded amounts of heat and noise it will produce?
- Posted Aug 01, 2010 8:35am PDT All you need is a 64 bit disc, the key is interchangeable. This applies to Vista as well.