11,380 chatty comments by "sukabljat"
- Posted Mar 12, 2008 2:18pm PDT Nope. Get your head out of your arse and go watch the intro video to MGS2 and the beginning of the game -- a stark comparison between the two....
- Posted Mar 12, 2008 1:47pm PDT Our tax dollars at work, fellas. What this *really* means is: the US Armed forces are gonna have one hell of a guild, REAL FUCKING QUICK.
- Posted Mar 12, 2008 12:57pm PDT Shaving what I have, often, tends to make it grow crazy fast. My sack growth doesn't even need time lapse photography.
- Posted Mar 12, 2008 12:56pm PDT Upon shopping for beer, I met the owner of Angel City Brewery in LA. Nice guy, worked on his computers a few times and I always leave with several...
- Posted Mar 12, 2008 11:32am PDT That's no moon.
- Posted Mar 12, 2008 8:07am PDT My entire E: drive is filled with her/his stuff.
- Posted Mar 12, 2008 8:06am PDT There are too many spoilers in this thread.
- Posted Mar 12, 2008 8:04am PDT Mid 70s today, very few clouds in the sky.
- Posted Mar 10, 2008 3:00pm PDT That picture is like a Southwest commercial waiting to happen.
- Posted Mar 07, 2008 2:16pm PST Played it and unlocked all the characters. A few people and nearly a week got 'em all. YES, this is an import game on an import Wii. Good fun,...
- Posted Mar 07, 2008 11:01am PST Lets say you could get HALF of your mortgage -- that's still less than what you're paying on it, NOW. Could you find a really cheap apartment to...
- Posted Mar 07, 2008 10:40am PST Bankruptcy, NOW, would hurt you even more than it did a few years ago before the laws changed. DO NOT DO THIS. Start renting the house and move...
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 7:21pm PST ... not that there's anything wrong with it.
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 7:19pm PST Yes, PLENTY of places in the USA that aren't as high priced as NY, CA, etc. There *are* trades for those prices and some feel its well worth it.
- Posted Mar 05, 2008 2:16pm PST he'll get pardoned. convict him all you want. he'll spend maybe a few days .. up to a week in the slammer.