11,390 chatty comments by "sukabljat"
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 12:40pm PST The ensuing battle between replicants vs. humans is what they alluded to happening.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 11:54am PST My only real gripe of BF2049 was the big setup for sequels.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 8:25am PST There aren't a lot of games that use more than 4 cores, so the 4Ghz i3 is a really good value for gaming.
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 7:09am PST Bring on microLED! Just to help bring down costs of OLED. OLED has several different issues for use as a monitor, but I'm sure R&D will solve...
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 9:52pm PST How is it that that Pats got zero calls against them? That makes no sense.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 7:47pm PST About a year ago we put a habitual bankrupt business man in charge of the government. Today, he's at the helm of a bankrupted government. Go...
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 4:25pm PST Rowing and elliptical would be enough for day to day use, definitely.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 4:11pm PST Had OS/2 Warp on floppies, somewhere around 44. Corel Draw was something like 60 floppies at some point.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 2:16pm PST Will Bellicheck be bested by Coughlin? Again? Coughlin not being on the field and beating Bellicheck has got to sting.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 9:29am PST Nuclear option will be invoked, watch. Filibuster will get removed (nuclear option), they will pass the budget bill, and put the filibuster...
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 8:25pm PST BF3s bird balance was *way* in favor of birds, absolutely. There were some maps where it was nearly impossible to bring them down without...
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 7:57pm PST Buy it. Buy it now. Buy it, take pics, and drive the shit out of it.
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 7:04pm PST We'll get pedantic! Darts is a game of skill: physical endurance isn't much of a component in playing (if you aren't drinking). Bowling is a...
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 6:48pm PST Being able to hit the ball far is *all* about speed!
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 6:19pm PST What do you define as a sport? What do you see in golf that doesn't require skills like other sports?