5,309 chatty comments by "stratedge"
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 7:31am PST He's my favourite ever contestant on Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, ever.
- Posted Feb 01, 2017 10:17pm PST Quake 3 Arena
- Posted Dec 23, 2016 3:48pm PST Really? I loved the idea and then hated the taste. Well hate is exaggeration but it was more different than what I was ready for and prepared to...
- Posted Aug 31, 2014 7:31pm PDT I kind of like the idea of them fishing out our societies rejects and bringing them to the other side of the world to die.
- Posted Aug 24, 2014 10:49pm PDT Yeah, but your career will be defined by what you tolerate before you're motivated to move on. Too many of us just take whatever an employer gives...
- Posted Aug 24, 2014 10:37pm PDT Vagueshacking.
- Posted Aug 24, 2014 10:35pm PDT I wouldn't even consider 13% over 5 years treading water against inflation if you're just coasting at your job. If you're progressing in...
- Posted Aug 06, 2014 8:54pm PDT Anyone notice that dude starts walking on all fours once he gets into the trees?
- Posted Aug 02, 2014 9:04pm PDT I don't like the battery on the Nexus, not recommending it. Doesn't make it through the day most days.
- Posted Jul 26, 2014 9:25pm PDT How about this time you get a good home inspector? There are really good ones and really bad ones and everything in between.
- Posted Jul 25, 2014 6:24pm PDT Do you like fat chicks?
- Posted Jul 25, 2014 5:32pm PDT I knew VRML would eventually catch on!
- Posted Jul 04, 2014 6:33am PDT Lateral move financially? Then I say do it. Level 1 just means better opportunities at that point.
- Posted Jul 03, 2014 7:51pm PDT Yeah but how do the backers really know he said their name out loud while making it? He probably won't. Scam.
- Posted Jun 28, 2014 4:27pm PDT Like everything Google makes, it used to be great but is slowly being destroyed by their updates.