668 chatty comments by "stevenRsiegel"
- Posted Nov 07, 2016 5:49pm PST There is a difference between the two links you posted.
- Posted Nov 07, 2016 9:48am PST In MA, the Boston mayor, Governor, and Attorney General have come out against it. Not sure if they fit into the moral crusaders.
- Posted Nov 06, 2016 4:20pm PST You have stumbled upon ALMOST Betteridge's Law! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines
- Posted Oct 30, 2016 7:15pm PDT Just read up on when they vote. Nevermind. God what a ridiculous system.
- Posted Oct 25, 2016 10:48pm PDT It is a small distinction, but I feel it's important enough to point out. While not being able to make a law restricting speech in effect makes you...
- Posted Oct 22, 2016 8:49am PDT I had the MX518 for many years and I loved it...but it's starting to die on me. What is the hotness in new mouses that can live up to the MX518 name?
- Posted Oct 07, 2016 5:16am PDT Also trans.
- Posted Oct 06, 2016 8:49pm PDT Birdo is trans.
- Posted Sep 19, 2016 7:45pm PDT Highly suggest you read or listen to the audiobook of Modern Romance, Aziz Ansari's book. He has a whole chapter on this.
- Posted Sep 01, 2016 6:15pm PDT Experiencing stream issues
- Posted Aug 16, 2016 12:17pm PDT 21,562. Exclude vassili
- Posted Aug 15, 2016 10:48am PDT You sure it didn't say KING O FROD?
- Posted Aug 01, 2016 4:53am PDT Contact hypothesis! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_hypothesis
- Posted Jul 21, 2016 3:33pm PDT You mean the juries and investigations that decide if a person is guilty or not instead of a cop who decides to sentence them to death?
- Posted Jul 14, 2016 10:34am PDT I'm so cold.