668 chatty comments by "stevenRsiegel"
- Posted Jul 13, 2017 2:19pm PDT I have a tiny issue with you stating that they sound like "the worst frat boys at a barely accredited state college." The guy you are referring...
- Posted Jun 29, 2017 1:26pm PDT Look out for people scrounging through dumpsters. I'm seeing it all over the local media lately.
- Posted Jun 16, 2017 2:59pm PDT They won!
- Posted Jun 15, 2017 12:30pm PDT http://theweek.com/speedreads/440133/steve-scalise-reportedly-said-like-david-duke-without-baggage Take this as you will.
- Posted Jun 09, 2017 7:26am PDT A year and a half? Are you forgetting about all of the birther tweets? Or the tweet that Climate Change is a hoax invented by the Chinese? This has...
- Posted May 25, 2017 5:36am PDT My gripe with Lucio is the fact that he doesn't speak Portuguese. Or even have a Brazilian accent.
- Posted Apr 21, 2017 9:00am PDT Business.
- Posted Apr 13, 2017 3:46pm PDT Warning, this thread will just make you frustrated: Because of the thread on Tennessee paying telecoms instead of using their publicly-owned...
- Posted Jan 04, 2017 6:48am PST Compare that to Congress years ago not allowing the CDC to research gun violence.
- Posted Jan 01, 2017 5:17pm PST It felt like so long ago...
- Posted Dec 28, 2016 8:49pm PST Your complaint is that people are talking about the person who will be the president of the United States? This is going be a long (at least) 4...
- Posted Dec 22, 2016 7:49pm PST I'm sure n = whatever number I am.
- Posted Dec 22, 2016 9:19am PST big money big money no whammy no whammy
- Posted Nov 26, 2016 7:18pm PST That's called "in media res"
- Posted Nov 26, 2016 10:17am PST They don't love you like I love you.