110 chatty comments by "stee1hed"
- Posted Jan 01, 2003 9:35am PST If you have XP or even windows 2000 (I think), you can open 'disk defragmenter' from 'system tools' under 'accessories' and 'analyze' your system...
- Posted May 16, 2003 7:28pm PDT nice post... I tend not to agree with the agent Smith helping the humans thing( or at least hope not)... only based on the fact that after the...
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 5:47pm PDT are you talking head mounted displays (hmd)? if so, then the next question is, are you planning on using them for 3d / head tracking / headphones?...
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 4:09pm PDT this is exactly what I was thinking, not only by watching others talking, but by being a contributor myself! on order abit av8 k8t800 amd...
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 4:18pm PDT exactly what i needed to make me feel better
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 4:25pm PDT "...we'll be playing games based on D3 for another five years down the road." So we'll get one more game using this engine? >;-)
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 4:39pm PDT indeed, i was being a shit]head. i do look forward to them, i do
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 6:57pm PDT 99% sure the answer is 'no can do'.
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 4:56pm PDT Yep, women suck. YAY!
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 5:14pm PDT I'm getting an nvidia 6800 128M baseline card. 16 pipes?
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 5:16pm PDT NEED TO CALL GHOSTBUSTERS BEFORE THEY FILL ORDER!!!
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 5:26pm PDT Upped to GT, hopefully no problems. It's only money, right?
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 4:59pm PDT Yipity yap... GET BACK TO WORK!!! Speaking for myself, Doom 3 will be fun as hell, but DN4 is what I'm REALLY waiting for!!! Oh wait, it's...
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 5:52pm PDT I checked on 3DR forums and it appears we are both wrong. The new 'in' is telling others what the new 'in' is.
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 5:56pm PDT 3500+ retail is $369 at monarchcomputer.com. cheaper oem