15,795 chatty comments by "steauengeglase"
- Posted Nov 19, 2001 6:59am PST I'll have to say that I agree with Steve. Most reviews do not give you enough information about the game from the player aspect. At the same time I...
- Posted Apr 12, 2002 12:13pm PDT Funny you say that, I have the same thought every time I post there. -Steau, lOsEr.
- Posted Apr 28, 2002 11:25am PDT I agree and disagree. Remaking the first to a "T" is just a bad idea. But I really don't see them doing that. I think ID realizes what they have...
- Posted Apr 28, 2002 11:29am PDT I think they mean remake in the same sense that RTWC was a remake of the original Wolf 3D.
- Posted Apr 28, 2002 11:32am PDT When did they copy valve?
- Posted May 09, 2002 9:35pm PDT Must stop drinking before posting.
- Posted May 20, 2002 7:56pm PDT From the look of the booth I would say the game is "DooM III: Laser Tag of Death!"
- Posted May 20, 2002 7:59pm PDT But damn I want to play it. BTW, I take it that the red semicircle in the Doom logo is mars, right?
- Posted May 22, 2002 11:22am PDT From the stuff he is dong, I think he would rather build his own NASA. ;)
- Posted May 22, 2002 1:41pm PDT 135 Minute wait. Weeeeeeee!
- Posted May 22, 2002 3:17pm PDT You're right. No one will be satisfied.
- Posted May 22, 2002 3:20pm PDT Er that didn't come out right. Not everyone will be satisfied.
- Posted May 27, 2002 1:37pm PDT "2) Ladder animations (just as in Quake2, in the Doom3 footage, you see the player climb up a ladder, with their gun in hand)" Agreed, I have...
- Posted Jun 25, 2002 7:59pm PDT That has to be the funniest thing that I heave read in a long, long time.
- Posted Jul 01, 2002 9:44am PDT I think it is a 50/50 situation. I think there were too many screw up and things left out to make the Tolkien fans 100% happy but it was a great...