12,607 chatty comments by "squigiliwams"
- Posted Aug 31, 2011 1:57pm PDT Kirby Canvas Curse and Elite Beat Agents are some of the best 'only possible on the DS' type games. Theres TONS of great games tho.
- Posted Aug 31, 2011 12:28pm PDT ONE MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS. Also if you havent seen it, this has James Earl Jones' lines from a movie called Coming to America which is a...
- Posted Aug 31, 2011 12:15pm PDT Turns out not where but who you're with that really matters... ~ Dave Matthews Band, The Best of Whats Around. (id say cost of living vs...
- Posted Aug 31, 2011 11:56am PDT I spit water on my monitor. Good on you.
- Posted Aug 31, 2011 8:22am PDT entitled apartment dweller post.
- Posted Aug 31, 2011 7:29am PDT I am so jelly. I just pushed mine below the 30k mark. 0.o (im 25 tho)
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 9:22pm PDT Someone link the daily show where she mispronounces chutzpah as choot- spa. It was in the last month. NOT A JEW.
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 5:12pm PDT This bur grinder they're all talking about costs 7 times the cost of your french press.
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 4:05pm PDT Different strokes for different folks, just reminding you that guys like shit girl tv too :)
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 12:51pm PDT My cover story girlfriend: http://www.squigiliwams.net/lolwut/valentines_cookies.jpg
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 12:50pm PDT Yeah, my dads mid life crisis mobile was a RX7. He sold it and bought a 335 with xdrive for mostly the same reasons (better driving and more room).
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 12:29pm PDT Remember to read this RTL as HEBREW is read right to left! אני נשבע אמונים לדגל ארצות הברית של אמריקה...
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 12:22pm PDT Comment osez-vous répondre en français!
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 12:14pm PDT IN NAZI SPEAK!!!!!! Ich gelobe Treue auf die Fahne der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika, auf die Republik, die eine Nation unter Gott ist,...
- Posted Aug 30, 2011 12:14pm PDT En FRANCAIS!!! the language of gay people who dont like to fight in wars: J´engage ma fidelité au drapeau des États-Unis d´Amérique et à...