36,706 chatty comments by "spiderfill"
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 5:50pm PDT I lost it at the girl scout cookies
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 12:59pm PDT I would read this magazine as information on what not to do in my life
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 12:44pm PDT You must really want that Yiynova!
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 11:53am PDT It accumulates toxins in their body? Is there a way to clear out the toxins? Maybe through the pores?
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 11:51am PDT Interesting. I'll have to play more to see for myself. Maybe all my friends are incompetent
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 10:01am PDT This one got out of hand real quick http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=31807150
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 8:57am PDT Also I wonder what restaurant has the highest percent of people taking photos of their food. Carnegie Deli has to be one of the highest
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 8:56am PDT Warm thick cut pastrami? Aughghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghgh
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 5:02am PDT That doesn't make it not pay to win.
- Posted Apr 26, 2014 4:49am PDT You're not defining pay to win correctly. Doesn't matter if some crazy skilled pro can win without buying stuff for cash or if you have some tiny...
- Posted Apr 25, 2014 9:01pm PDT We're in a computer simulation. Some person set the constant. You could call him god. Deism ftw
- Posted Apr 25, 2014 6:05pm PDT She is possibly the greatest human being to exist
- Posted Apr 25, 2014 5:27pm PDT He's Dexter, aka the Shacknews role model
- Posted Apr 25, 2014 4:49pm PDT OJ Simpson really looks white in that
- Posted Apr 25, 2014 7:55am PDT How come there isnt a site that recommends you exactly what to buy and shows you a video putting together those actual parts?