305 chatty comments by "special agent smith"
- Posted Jan 08, 2002 1:29pm PST Reminds me of Death Track, anyone old enough to remember that game?
- Posted Jan 08, 2002 1:36pm PST that's the one alright, hope this is similar. Which it seems to be.
- Posted Jan 08, 2002 7:48pm PST We've been watching you Mr Anderson.
- Posted Jan 09, 2002 12:44pm PST This looks like a miltiplayer patch, what about single player :(
- Posted Jan 09, 2002 2:51pm PST hehe, what else would it be?
- Posted Jan 09, 2002 2:59pm PST while the videos arn't any thing special, it does show that they can push alot more polys with their new engine.
- Posted Jan 09, 2002 5:48pm PST yawn
- Posted Jan 10, 2002 11:47am PST because it doesn't fix any single player problems.
- Posted Jan 10, 2002 2:07pm PST okay, explain to me what single player aspects this patch fixes, i'd like to know. Or are we just being a troll?
- Posted Jan 10, 2002 6:03pm PST tis true, but the Aussies have got most of our air force now.
- Posted Jan 14, 2002 5:20pm PST Could history be repeating here? Xatrix got bought by EA, the guys didn't like that and formed Gray Matter. Gray Matter was bought by...
- Posted Jan 17, 2002 2:20pm PST sounds expensive
- Posted Feb 06, 2002 5:48pm PST oh
- Posted Feb 06, 2002 5:52pm PST nope not at all...
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 2:30pm PST agreed