33,859 chatty comments by "spazzium"
- Posted Oct 15, 2006 11:53pm PDT Hahahaha... how did you like the scene? :)
- Posted Oct 15, 2006 11:52pm PDT Hard Candy... don't eat anything before hand.
- Posted Oct 15, 2006 11:50pm PDT 2 buck chuck is great, but you shouldn't mix the heavy stuff.
- Posted Oct 15, 2006 2:20am PDT Hahahahaha.
- Posted Oct 15, 2006 2:19am PDT Hah... kind of. You feel weak like you're hungry. But the moment up to fainting comes quickly. Usually I didn't know I was about to faint till...
- Posted Oct 15, 2006 1:07am PDT 1) Why would you ever receive insulin to treat hypoglycemia? 2) I was hypoglycemic in childhood... you can pass out unless you watch when/what you...
- Posted Oct 15, 2006 1:04am PDT Crimping rj45 is easy, especially if you have pull-through terminators.
- Posted Oct 14, 2006 11:40pm PDT Wow, nice find. If I move to a black monitor/mouse I'll pick this one up. Right now I'm using this one from Viewsonic:...
- Posted Oct 14, 2006 11:35pm PDT Transport stream transcodes really simply into program stream. Regardless how else do you plan to watch HD content if you could get it off your...
- Posted Oct 14, 2006 11:30pm PDT No 100mbit is old hat Cat5e and Cat6 are used for gigabit networks.
- Posted Oct 14, 2006 10:18pm PDT Hahahah... well you basically need a hardware mpeg4 encoder :(
- Posted Oct 14, 2006 10:17pm PDT *personal... recording people is just wrong
- Posted Oct 14, 2006 10:17pm PDT That's not a bad idea. I have a person recorder on the books, I just need to build it.
- Posted Oct 14, 2006 10:03pm PDT STAR WARS IN HD? Must find a way to see these!
- Posted Oct 14, 2006 10:01pm PDT Have your blood sugar checked. Maybe you're hypoglycemic.