33,864 chatty comments by "spazzium"
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 11:27pm PDT Depends on how close the friend is.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 11:26pm PDT You won't be doing any introducing for a long long time.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 11:20pm PDT Inside Man is good, not 14 dollars good though.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 10:03pm PDT I gave the shackhype a chance, but I just don't care about any of the characters or what happens with the show.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 8:21pm PDT His interactions seem relatively normal for an autistic man, must have had some good treatment.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 5:41pm PDT All of the LCD TV's I've seen are underpowered/underquality to be used as a computer monitor as well.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 5:04pm PDT It sounds kind of staged to me, but still hilarious.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 4:58pm PDT You think so?
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 4:57pm PDT HEAD ON I just saw a new commercial where this dude runs up, interrupts the commercial an screams. "I CAN'T STAND YOUR COMMERCIAL BUT YOUR...
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 1:48pm PDT You planning on sleeping for 3 months?
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 1:47pm PDT Friend of mine got one around that year, probably 2000 actually. It is a total POS, it's spent more time in the shop than out.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 1:45pm PDT I hope he loses that fat suit quick, he looks soooo retarded.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 1:39pm PDT None whatsoever, above poster is right. You'll be losing lots of quality if you plan to convert to mp3. Think of it this way, LOTS of other...
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 1:36pm PDT Hey, that's cool! I listen to NPR regularly.
- Posted Oct 16, 2006 1:32pm PDT /me bows