33,865 chatty comments by "spazzium"
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 4:22pm PDT If being bald and having male features makes women beautiful to you, then you are probably not attracted to women.
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 4:08pm PDT hehehe...
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 3:30pm PDT Well then, the field is wide open... kind. Price range?
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 3:23pm PDT Depends on the cam. IP WAN based? RF based? If RF what's capturing it? IF IP what software are you using.
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 3:11pm PDT Hahahahahaha.
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 3:09pm PDT I don't want their 5.1, I'm happy with stereo sound on a computer, I don't have a good place to do surround either. I rode on a plane with one of...
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 3:02pm PDT Ordered 2, will go in my new machine. HAWESOME
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 2:55pm PDT Hahaha... it's true.
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 2:53pm PDT Klipsch, the original and still the best PC speaker manufacturer. /shill Seriously I've had this Promedia set for a long time.
- Posted Oct 19, 2006 2:51pm PDT What what what??? If it requires Vista, I'm out.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 11:30pm PDT There's lots of stuff other than iTunes to put music on there. It all requires software though because you have to have something to create the dB...
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 8:25pm PDT Now you have to post it! (minus incriminating names :)
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:57am PDT Ok, the goose is not cooked. http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=13056538 It's time for bed, or for the PRL to kick in and shut me up.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:55am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?comments=44285 This goose is cooked.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 12:52am PDT Ummm... not that I have copyright to. After you setup EAC, flac is really easy to get going. Compare songs that have some great dynamic range and...