969 chatty comments by "soundcreepy"
- Posted Sep 15, 2016 9:22pm PDT I haven't run into too many issues yet, and thank goodness seems to be running fine on PC.
- Posted Jul 26, 2016 8:37pm PDT WiiU at least can be expanded with external HDDs
- Posted Mar 17, 2016 12:19pm PDT Wonder if there is any value to pick this up if you have all 3 plus dlc already.....
- Posted Mar 15, 2016 3:49pm PDT patch is nearly a gb on pc
- Posted Feb 19, 2016 2:08pm PST The only thing I don't care for is EA's practice here. Consoles were the only ones to get a beta (meh, i suppose) and you can play the game early,...
- Posted Feb 16, 2016 9:57am PST If you mean better as in worse because its never even hit the level of decent then yes, yes it does.
- Posted Dec 10, 2015 6:47pm PST Peter Moore can't step down soon enough, not that I have really any hope that the new COO will be any better.......
- Posted May 04, 2015 4:39pm PDT As far as PC goes, this doesn't make sense, isn't there a gold edition already?
- Posted Oct 07, 2014 5:21pm PDT All this is just to set up KH3 on pc.
- Posted Sep 11, 2014 11:57am PDT I've always noticed specific card recommendations are always a bit....imprecise.
- Posted Sep 09, 2014 7:42pm PDT Oh crap.....
- Posted Sep 04, 2014 9:22am PDT I'm surprised they didn't add a no-time-restriction mode like in OTR.
- Posted Sep 03, 2014 1:15pm PDT I was just thinking about how horrible my completion rate is.
- Posted Aug 31, 2014 10:42am PDT Exactly, that was very much too far. A fairly harmless (granted annoying) DDOS is one thing, a threat is in no way harmless, fake or not.
- Posted Aug 31, 2014 8:51am PDT Here's hoping DR3 PC doesn't have the same performance issues that DR2:Off The Record had. Loved DR2 and was hoping OTR would inject just a bit...