49 chatty comments by "soulofmisery"
- Posted Mar 23, 2005 9:17am PST lol, cannons get a gravity gun upgrade where you can chuck ppl inbetween cliffs n shit..
- Posted Mar 23, 2005 12:15pm PST summer 05 thats what the oficial fear website says www.whatisfear.com
- Posted Apr 07, 2005 7:35am PDT third party macros. my brother in law is using a resource collecting macro, and he also has a hunting macro and a few other ones..
- Posted Apr 07, 2005 10:42am PDT i heard its a heavily modifed doom3 engine
- Posted Apr 12, 2005 10:32am PDT why isnt Quake 3 Arena in the list ? thats the only online game i play lolerblades
- Posted Oct 11, 2005 1:01pm PDT same as stupid EA bought out westwood, goodbye C&C :tear: damn bastages
- Posted Jun 08, 2006 10:22am PDT theyre pulling a duke nukem forever and ever and ever and ever
- Posted Aug 08, 2006 10:20am PDT just when u get home and prepare to make food, just start the download of it :p
- Posted Aug 24, 2006 3:52pm PDT i remember playing UO on Catskills server in 96, lost a bloody year of my life to that game lol then i sold my account on ebay for a sweet 5k US :)
- Posted Sep 07, 2006 7:49pm PDT ofcourse, cause RA2 was made by the good past folks at WestWood, imagine if EA made RA2 lol
- Posted Nov 29, 2006 8:49am PST one word e-penis
- Posted Dec 13, 2006 8:53pm PST i've messed with the editor but it kept crashing on me, and i loved multi, being on another island and sniping away i felt like Tom Berenger from...
- Posted Feb 22, 2007 7:48pm PST OMG, a giant headcrab http://www.shacknews.com/screens.x/oblivionlost/S.T.A.L.K.E.R:+Shadow+of+Chernobyl/1/022207/02207_stalker_5.jpg
- Posted Mar 06, 2007 3:50pm PST yet another reason to avoid vista
- Posted Apr 11, 2007 1:51pm PDT they already had disappearing objects in the first one and they patched it at least i hope so cause i havent played since, but they missed it with...