137 chatty comments by "sonicbrewz"
- Posted Dec 03, 2013 2:19am PST That would be correct
- Posted Dec 02, 2013 1:30pm PST Your arteries are crying in pain you just don't know it yet. This ain't food it's soilent green.
- Posted Nov 22, 2013 1:07pm PST Not sure but my dog is licking his nuts if that helps.
- Posted Aug 03, 2013 6:01am PDT Jesus loves you!
- Posted Apr 20, 2013 6:54am PDT Grid 2 is priced wrong and that code doesn't seem to work to bring the price down. Bummer I say, bummer!
- Posted Apr 03, 2013 8:06am PDT And with Windows 8 and further microcrap development, you can bet the PC rigs aren't what they used to be anymore either. I don't know about the...
- Posted Mar 13, 2013 3:34pm PDT Been waiting for this a long time. No high hopes until I even see it in the making. One of my all time favorite games hands down though.
- Posted Mar 06, 2013 8:03am PST Man, this is what the industry thinks we all are; a bunch of lemmings.
- Posted Oct 17, 2012 3:58pm PDT Road Rash was one of the best games ever made. Oh how I miss you RR. This would be beyond awesome if they really did it.
- Posted Oct 04, 2012 11:38am PDT Absolutely. R1 was one of the best stories and game I personally have ever played for a FPS. R2 was beautiful and good and R3 I think I am still on...
- Posted Sep 10, 2012 10:59am PDT Monster is an overpriced waste of money. There are far better cables out there.
- Posted Sep 04, 2012 2:42pm PDT Crafting has to be the biggest grind of the entire game no doubt. I have spent 5 days harvesting and farming to raise my weaponsmith past 75. I...
- Posted Aug 28, 2012 4:23pm PDT How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood....
- Posted Aug 27, 2012 6:33am PDT Well it started out well until he got to the part about crossing different media types. How's that for microtransactions?
- Posted Aug 25, 2012 6:35am PDT Yes I am there with you Dave. There was a day Eon's ago when we could out twitch,out think, and out game most gamer's. Now I need to make sure I...