35,481 chatty comments by "soggybagel"
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 9:14pm PDT It's certainly feasible, it just seems like you really need to be able to dedicate a shit ton of time to it. Also, if you can produce a good mod...
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 9:12pm PDT Jordanna Brewster reminds me of some wonderful experiment where they mated Angie Harmon and Demi Moore.
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 9:11pm PDT You didn't clarify. I'm sure you liked it when she was pulling her best HIllary Swank.
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 9:08pm PDT Smoking C O C K amirite?!
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 9:06pm PDT Realistically it does seem like the "golden age" of mods if there ever was one has come and gone. I remember when CS was just turning retail...
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 8:56pm PDT From the reviews I've seen its not quite the winner we expect from Mario based sports games.
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 8:54pm PDT Cho was good in Better Luck Tomorrow. Also, we want sequel to Harold and Kumar plz.
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 8:35pm PDT It should have been Donald Sutherland!
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 8:32pm PDT Are you kidding me. Just glue a pic of you shirtless in that bow tie and the price skyrockets.
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 6:19pm PDT Yes this fucking happened to mine too. Ipods are such shit. I never dropped it or anything and it shit on me. THen I tried the "Freezer trick"...
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 6:12pm PDT That is awesome. I'd keep him and eat him.
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 6:00pm PDT Haha, yeah Best Buy rocks. The best is when I worked there I would just buy cables for the sake of buying cables. Firewire cables and USB cables...
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 5:55pm PDT Jesus that is amazing.
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 5:53pm PDT The only good one is the DS one.
- Posted Sep 12, 2006 5:52pm PDT Also in the EGM article RedOctane points out that because the PS2 hardddrive flopped so hard they decided against downloadable songs for now. They...