35,439 chatty comments by "soggybagel"
- Posted Nov 05, 2006 9:05pm PST Potato Futures FTW
- Posted Nov 05, 2006 8:45pm PST So its pretty clear EA intends on pushing the microtransactions down our throats. So the question should be, who the hell is actually buying...
- Posted Nov 05, 2006 7:43pm PST Simple Request: Link to those 16-0 bears tshirts that you check mark.
- Posted Nov 05, 2006 6:56pm PST The politics of failure have failed. We need to make them work again. Tomorrow, when you are sealed in the voting cubicle, vote for me, Senator...
- Posted Nov 05, 2006 6:54pm PST Suicide is painless, It brings on many changes, And I can take or leave it if I please
- Posted Nov 05, 2006 10:42am PST Umm I'm not any older than the OP here and even I know this is 100 times wrong. Have some goddamn respect!! Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- Posted Nov 04, 2006 5:15pm PST How do you upload videos into that style format?
- Posted Nov 04, 2006 12:43pm PST I'd highly suggest it. I stopped playing after TH3 and this is exactly the game that I loved...not all that extra cartoony THUG crap.
- Posted Nov 03, 2006 7:13pm PST Uhh every walmart I've ever seen is open 24 hrs.
- Posted Nov 03, 2006 5:21pm PST I wish a Fry's existed in my neck of the woods!
- Posted Nov 03, 2006 5:04pm PST Isn't obvious? He didn't get any chicks in Starship Troopers.
- Posted Nov 03, 2006 3:54pm PST I agree with others. You have to play this with a bunch of friends while you're getting drunk or something. The game is fun to play against...
- Posted Nov 03, 2006 3:51pm PST Shut up. You don't have a girlfriend.
- Posted Nov 03, 2006 3:31pm PST I never played GRAW. I just played the Rainbow Six demo for the 360. Wow. This game was fun as hell. Once I figured out what commands did what...
- Posted Nov 03, 2006 9:06am PST When you were drunk you accidently worked out.