35,470 chatty comments by "soggybagel"
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 12:50pm PST Uhh all he said is he isn't impressed by coverage patterns the Dbacks use in Chicago. OMG!
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 10:30am PST Yeah, I just realized that also. :____(
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 10:28am PST Wow that is really horrible. I mean lets be quite honest, very few remember the arcade version. I was assuming it would have been a NES...
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 10:24am PST Snow - Informer
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 10:23am PST I'm convinced Robert Rodriguez is a genius. http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2897/JessicaAlb_Caulf_4706043_400.jpg.html
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 9:00am PST Is probably gay?
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 8:59am PST I'm afraid besides the fact that The Big Lebowski didn't gross huge, it to me is not underrated. Everyone loves it!
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 3:33am PST It has "I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME" but no FUCK YOU.
- Posted Nov 09, 2006 12:44am PST You old bastard
- Posted Nov 08, 2006 11:56pm PST As many have said before, it really seems like a lot of the songs on GH2 are more personal pics and what not. I enjoy a lot of them and I'm not...
- Posted Nov 08, 2006 9:51pm PST Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat?...
- Posted Nov 08, 2006 9:23pm PST Chicks with ink are hot. You guys piss me off sometimes.
- Posted Nov 08, 2006 9:15pm PST Its less of a real "problem" and more of a design flaw. The disc lays in the tray. Its not snapped in or anything like say the Dreamcast so if...
- Posted Nov 08, 2006 1:07pm PST What happened? Tears of sweet sweet victory?
- Posted Nov 08, 2006 12:51pm PST Rudy is on HBO right now. There are some pretty sad parts in this film. TEAR