35,617 chatty comments by "soggybagel"
- Posted Nov 19, 2006 11:52am PST Well that is awesome. I feel bad for parents and the general clueless who end up getting screwed due to some misinformation.
- Posted Nov 19, 2006 11:43am PST What would be a good gift for around 30 dollars for a shacker? My family is asking me what I want and quite frankly I have no clue.
- Posted Nov 19, 2006 11:25am PST http://www.philsized.com/hotties/hotties50.jpg Priceless!
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 4:34pm PST Also if he died today he'd still make the hall of fame.
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 4:31pm PST This just makes me hate him more.
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 2:28pm PST I wish it was a video like the URL advertised.
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 1:45pm PST Weird, I have no Walmarts around me that aren't 24 hours.
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 1:41pm PST You want her to get in the mood? Take her to Casino Royale!!
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 1:39pm PST Well its kind of hard to get a movie with "LOTS OF SEX" and have it be obvious right?
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 1:37pm PST Basic Instinct?
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 12:55pm PST Okay it was the first drive. Don't need to OMG GAMe IS OVAR!! I hate both teams but I still am not worrying about either teams chances yet.
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 12:54pm PST I would suggest just buying one of those LSAT pretest books. Don't spend too much time stressing over it because you'll probably overthink. Just...
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 12:07pm PST Is there ever going to be a Gears of War demo?? I can't afford to buy it right now but I really want to try it out.
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 12:04pm PST My mistake, I was thinking of dogbert.
- Posted Nov 18, 2006 11:49am PST I agree completely, but of course there is way too much money in them now. I read in the paper that if the Gophers get into a shitty bowl game...