35,593 chatty comments by "soggybagel"
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 10:49am PST The first few hours of that game were truly tense and terrifying.
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 9:36pm PST That looks like I stole your credit card.
- Posted Feb 10, 2018 10:54pm PST Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 9:11pm PST That's actually a good idea.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 11:44am PST Why? I also don't get how people piss all over the floor. In the office I work at theres always huge puddles of piss under the urinals. Its fucking...
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 10:48am PST A urinal would cut down on water usage by a lot.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 10:40am PST That's what I honestly figured. However, if I ever build/buy a house I'm definitely installing a urinal in a bathroom.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 10:40am PST Yeah but what if I take HUGE shits.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 10:21am PST What's the logic behind toilets in the home not being the same as ones in the work place or restaurants with a powered turbo flush?
- Posted Feb 07, 2018 11:31am PST Yeah I mean being a kid when that design was blowing up, it does make sense. GUNS ARE FUCKING COOL DUDE!
- Posted Feb 07, 2018 9:59am PST Growing up I thought Cable looked cool and was cool also because he had a gun.
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 10:33am PST I wonder if he has four testicles.
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 6:36pm PST When 70 percent of tickets are claimed before they even go on sale to the public it’s not surprising.
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 4:57pm PST I’m not outraged. But I do think it was really really stupid.
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 3:19pm PST This is too political of an intro.