6,680 chatty comments by "sogelegos"
- Posted Nov 22, 2016 8:49am PST Blackjack Pokers Craps
- Posted Nov 18, 2016 3:34pm PST Aah, bummer. Hopefully, they eventually roll the missing benefits out to you guys.
- Posted Nov 18, 2016 12:03pm PST I think Prime is worth it, but even if you don't, you can subscribe and later cancel, and they will refund you the pro-rated amount.
- Posted Nov 18, 2016 9:34am PST The open world will be YUUUUUGE.
- Posted Nov 18, 2016 9:34am PST I haven't experimented enough with the platform. I'll have to see how well my Roku Stick can migrate from TV to TV.
- Posted Nov 17, 2016 10:35am PST That's a good tip.
- Posted Nov 17, 2016 9:35am PST Awesome. Thanks. I'll dig into this. I loved the idea of the NES Classic, but would like to have more flexibility.
- Posted Nov 17, 2016 9:33am PST I recently purchased some powerline adapters to connect from my modem/router downstairs to my TV setup, and it's incredible. It was unusable on...
- Posted Nov 17, 2016 9:33am PST Steam Link, Powerline Adapters, and Universal Remotes
- Posted Nov 14, 2016 2:02pm PST Perfect
- Posted Nov 14, 2016 2:00pm PST Get some white grass paint and make it look like the ornamentation is ejaculating.
- Posted Nov 10, 2016 11:31am PST Non starter for most
- Posted Nov 10, 2016 11:30am PST The catastrophic is a necessary supplement, but those policies are significantly cheaper than standard plans. High deductible, annual max out of...
- Posted Nov 08, 2016 10:47am PST I eat half the left Twix to start things off right. Then, I eat the right Twix. Then, I eat the remaining half of the left Twix, saving the best...
- Posted Nov 08, 2016 10:45am PST I think it's a weird ad campaign. Left Twix is obviously better, but they're presented as equal. Really bothers me.