21,810 chatty comments by "snot3353"
- Posted Mar 29, 2006 7:51am PST http://www.random-moments.com/adaily.php?date=060329
- Posted Mar 29, 2006 8:18am PST Only TNG fans would truly understand.
- Posted Mar 29, 2006 8:55am PST I had this same issue in one of the inns. Might be a bug.
- Posted Mar 29, 2006 1:31pm PST That's hilarious.
- Posted Mar 30, 2006 6:39am PST I went from playing WoW daily for over a year to having not even logged on in 3 days.
- Posted Mar 30, 2006 8:27am PST I wear full heavy armor and my spell effectiveness is still at 83%.
- Posted Mar 30, 2006 1:33pm PST It took me a lot to kill the guys inside Kvatchs Oblivion gate as well. Just have to use more than a few arrows to do it.
- Posted Mar 31, 2006 6:30am PST New one: http://www.random-moments.com/adaily.php?date=060331
- Posted Mar 31, 2006 11:20am PST They're the funniest part.
- Posted Apr 03, 2006 1:19pm PDT I am running an Athlon X2 3800+, 1 gig of RAM and a Radeon 9800 Pro w/ 256mb. The game runs almost perfect in 800x600 and otherwise default...
- Posted Jun 14, 2006 11:06am PDT Rock and roll racing fuckin rules.
- Posted Jan 27, 2008 10:02pm PST The funniest reply in this whole thread and no one even gives you a response... how sad.
- Posted Feb 06, 2008 12:59pm PST Don't be so sure.
- Posted Feb 06, 2008 1:07pm PST That the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. We all know it will be over Steam 2.0.
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 7:17am PST The "No single player campaign" part really is a serious mark against it, no matter how great the gameplay is.