1,322 chatty comments by "smalakar"
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 11:45am PDT try asking these guys: Mac Ach at Ars Technica
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 11:45am PDT sigh... http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/ubb.x?a=frm&s=50009562&f=8300945231 i'm new here....
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 7:51pm PDT I've been doing MAXOT with a friend for a while now. Between the two of us, we usually spend about 50-60min in the gym each day. Some days are...
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 11:17am PDT i think i had one disc where there was a tiny scratch, and i couldn't play some of the special features. Just one though ... i've been doing...
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 11:20am PDT i second this ... it makes it cake ... it'll automatically generate the SQL for you and everything. Then on the new database if you have...
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 12:22pm PDT what's it like compared to mario golf for the cube? aside from the graphics of course
- Posted Jul 11, 2004 6:57pm PDT i second that
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 1:46pm PDT let's GO lucky 483
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 10:34am PDT i bet you can get a regular firewire cable and splice it up .... maybe ... i wouldn't be surprised if someone has the cable layout online somewhere.
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 10:36am PDT i think i found it: http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/archive/topic/23150-1.html
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 9:08pm PDT hoooold on ... this is for real? i saw this mentioned the other day ... i didn't think anything of it ... can anybody confirm that they actually...
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 6:52pm PDT this is obvious
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 6:03am PDT takeshi is the best
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 6:12am PDT i thought it was possible to use the back/forward buttons in flash? takes a little work ... but i remember it being possible
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 6:16am PDT tutorial link: http://www.flashmagazine.com/html/688.htm