145 chatty comments by "slipi"
- Posted Aug 03, 2002 12:36pm PDT What are you talking about? both games had cutscenes.
- Posted Aug 03, 2002 12:45pm PDT Dunno, but the kind of scripting described there is level, ie machinima/RTR.
- Posted Aug 03, 2002 12:48pm PDT Video cutscenes can be good if done right, think Thief series.
- Posted Aug 07, 2002 7:17am PDT Valve, unlike Blizzard but like id, is completely independent.
- Posted Nov 07, 2002 9:19am PST 1-2Q, 2003 according to one of their employees: http://www.gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&page=1&thm_page=1&thm_id=9
- Posted Nov 16, 2002 11:08am PST Infamous gorilla PR campaign at work? :D
- Posted Nov 16, 2002 1:50pm PST stupid me, LOL!
- Posted Nov 25, 2002 3:52pm PST http://finger.planetquake.com/qfplan.asp?userid=johnc&id=6461
- Posted Nov 27, 2002 8:50am PST Is SjÃƒÂ¶ÃƒÂ¶ on this page, odd.
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 7:36am PST Where the hell is FP?
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 7:44am PST Just a bad animation frame.
- Posted Dec 04, 2002 9:03am PST Not like it's a trial demo, they are looking for testers.
- Posted Mar 18, 2003 3:49pm PST Unless he specifically referred to Russian "specops" then "specnaz" is also correct.
- Posted Mar 21, 2003 3:41pm PST You forgot to mention new screenshots are included, looks boss.
- Posted Apr 23, 2003 12:41pm PDT think all that moved here: http://www.planethalflife.com/nostalgia/