23,341 chatty comments by "slickdoody"
- Posted Mar 13, 2003 8:10pm PST People pirate tax software, developer puts in security measures, people mad. If anyone is actually interested in the facts about TurboTax's...
- Posted Mar 13, 2003 8:20pm PST How about.... People pirate tax software, developer puts in security measures, screws paying customers and pirates alike. Still too long...
- Posted May 18, 2003 2:41pm PDT I just signed up for Mercury because of this. Is Mercury usually this slow? Only 90 some kb/s?
- Posted May 18, 2003 7:29pm PDT Holey Monkey's that game looks fantastic! Graphics aren't revolutionary? My ass!
- Posted Jun 17, 2003 5:41am PDT Test Post Sorry.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 2:15pm PDT http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-5bed321f6a-751131f3b6
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 6:42am PDT *nick burns'd*
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 6:44am PDT Pull a brian the dog from family guy.. He starts screaming at the top of his lungs at the crying baby. "You like that? WHAAAHAAA! Huh?"
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 6:51am PDT http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-5bed321f6a-e4f1328161
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:02am PDT was the raise more or less than you expected?
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 8:08am PDT yeah, i think they would have just told you outright if the were lowering your raise. Most bosses arent' shitty enough to forewarn you about a...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 8:09am PDT use telephone, not all blockbusters sell new (i think)
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 9:01am PDT whew, you were making me nervous too
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 11:04am PDT i need to clean up my wine-making stuff. I let some clean water sit in my carboy and primary fermenter, it got all moldy. hopefully I can get rid...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 11:07am PDT I wish the people that take invites from direct links would post a "thanks" or something. I've given two out with not a word of thanks.