20 chatty comments by "slates"
- Posted Jul 13, 2010 11:27pm PDT ditto, 204t. no complaints.
- Posted Jul 14, 2010 12:16am PDT yeah, they were good, but still struck me as content that should have shipped with the game. ME2 was very bare bones compared to ME1.
- Posted Jul 14, 2010 12:34am PDT congratulations, you're one step above people who reached their apex in high school.
- Posted Jul 14, 2010 8:07am PDT a sort of fan made system shock 1 re-release came out a while back. it's called "system shock portable." two notable improvements were the...
- Posted Jul 14, 2010 12:59pm PDT i'm not 100% sure if SS2 will run on windows 7, but you should be able to find all the resources you need at www.systemshock.org. there's a...
- Posted Jul 14, 2010 1:01pm PDT you can download a pretty good graphics mod for the game. very similar to what's available for deus ex.
- Posted Jul 14, 2010 1:03pm PDT i don't know.
- Posted Jul 22, 2010 4:11pm PDT the problem is that DLC tends to be especially mediocre.
- Posted Jul 22, 2010 4:14pm PDT i agree. another example would be the DOW2 expansion at $30.
- Posted Jan 06, 2011 1:04pm PST the net code may have been improved in 0.6. the other night we played on a euro server @ 100 ping with no major trouble. there are plenty of...
- Posted Jan 06, 2011 1:05pm PST they're called "rocket jumps."
- Posted Jan 06, 2011 9:06pm PST you do realize you can hold down the space bar instead of repeatedly tapping it, right?
- Posted Jan 06, 2011 9:37pm PST check out the warsow.net wiki or look on youtube for "warsow movement school." should clear up everything if you're having trouble.
- Posted Jan 09, 2011 11:45am PST with the console, try setting m_raw 1, then reset your mouse sensitivity. also try setting m_filter 1 or m_filter 0 to see what works better for you.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 9:41pm PST it's wdm5 with different textures.