12,196 chatty comments by "skankcore"
- Posted Oct 22, 2005 10:19am PDT Did I win? Sah-Weet! *her voice is the greatest ever in ssb:m* :D
- Posted Oct 12, 2005 8:51pm PDT um... exactly :)
- Posted Oct 10, 2005 10:03am PDT snake rattle and roll snake rattle and roll snake rattle and roll
- Posted Oct 10, 2005 10:02am PDT it's not that bad... and besides, once you get good at attacking it can be a blast with other people
- Posted Oct 10, 2005 10:00am PDT they make two appearances, in the beginning and in the approach to the end
- Posted Oct 09, 2005 5:00pm PDT get on it! all three of you! seriously i can't afford the goodness of the ds right now :(
- Posted Oct 09, 2005 4:58pm PDT and may i add "Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"- Fawful
- Posted Oct 09, 2005 4:57pm PDT if not more, get it already...
- Posted Oct 02, 2005 3:12pm PDT the art institute of pitt might be, i dunno... the bills make me pretty angry :)
- Posted Oct 02, 2005 2:48pm PDT local mode only? it'll be ok at school i suppose where like 3 people walk around with them. but you know this kinda thing is begging for an online...
- Posted Oct 02, 2005 2:43pm PDT if you can circle stafe, bunnyhop, whatever fps tactic you want to use then you'll have an edge over rpg gamers that pick this up. but the goal is...
- Posted Oct 02, 2005 1:24pm PDT more like NEXT winter
- Posted Sep 27, 2005 7:57am PDT finally some word on this game, thanks. it had almost stop blinking entirely on the interweb's collective radar
- Posted Sep 21, 2005 8:30pm PDT the more i read about the revolution controller the more it makes me want to try it... sooooooo..... bad. daddy needs his medicine that ffxii...
- Posted Sep 19, 2005 10:45pm PDT i love how the accessory business just constantly rapes the hardcore and faithful consumer generation after generation after generation... there...