7,823 chatty comments by "singlespace"
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 10:31pm PDT What you're discussing is outside the purview of science in general, though recently there have been some evidence suggesting it might become a...
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 10:10pm PDT It's an accurate statement that's correct.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 9:50pm PDT No, because your suit is slowly adapting both Prophet and Ceph into Alcatraz's dying body throughout the game. At the end, you discover that...
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 7:34pm PDT I will! The mod support sounds pretty interesting, but I was hoping to wait a bit and see which ones become popular before giving them a shot.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 6:50pm PDT It's supposed to. That's the K-Volt which is pretty much a souped up cross between a paintball and stun gun.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 6:48pm PDT Oddly enough, that would have an extremely barely noticeable negative effect on PixelPie since he's obviously trying to get onto one of the top lists.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 4:19pm PDT You haven't used Git or Hg in a production environment, have you?
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 4:02pm PDT If you pay me large sums of money I'll write you a mod that is.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 3:55pm PDT I'm kind of leery of leaving meat out for 6 hours as well. Some bacteria found in food can double as fast as once every 10 minutes, which means...
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 3:18pm PDT I've tried it on all three lengths of games with various options on, but I haven't tried it using any mods.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 3:10pm PDT Crysis 2's graphics are getting a bit too real.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 3:02pm PDT I'm usually way ahead by the time level 4 outbreaks happen. I think the core my strategy is to completely ignore level 2 and 3s until I have...
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 2:30pm PDT I'd suggest Mercurial because: 1) It's distributed and uses local repositories 2) It stores more metadata than the rest allowing for quick and...
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 2:11pm PDT Other way around. SVN was created specifically to make a better CVS.
- Posted Mar 24, 2011 11:30am PDT What's wrong with 2 level 4 outbreaks? They seem fine to me.