3,099 chatty comments by "silent77"
- Posted May 29, 2003 11:09am PDT Life Savers-Kickers. I think they're pretty new but they're good.
- Posted May 29, 2003 11:26am PDT Hey all, been lurking around the shack for a while but after reading through the comments daily and getting tired of waiting in line at fileshack I...
- Posted May 29, 2003 11:32am PDT Alas, I've already been sucked in.
- Posted May 29, 2003 2:24pm PDT How come nothing was shown at E3 this year? One screenshot wouldn't cause that much hype would it?
- Posted May 30, 2003 7:40am PDT Not sure if this has been posted yet or not... What Matrix Persona are You...
- Posted Jun 04, 2003 12:39pm PDT Jack Bowel and the Movements
- Posted Jun 08, 2003 5:45am PDT I'm cheering for the devils. Not really a fan but after the ducks put out the wings they deserve some retribution.
- Posted Jun 19, 2003 4:40am PDT Thinking about taking the leap and getting xbox live. What game(s) should I get?
- Posted Jun 19, 2003 5:55am PDT How about shooters? Wolfenstein, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon? I'm thinking maybe MechAssault 'cause it's pretty cheap.
- Posted Jun 19, 2003 2:34pm PDT I picked up MM3 today and bought the xbox live kit too. Just got done playing multiplay online for about 45 min and it was pretty fun. I'd...
- Posted Jun 19, 2003 7:19pm PDT Is it just me or is this stuff digital crack? hands shaking
- Posted Jun 20, 2003 2:42pm PDT MM3 question: What is that flashing phone icon mean by the scoreboard when I'm playing on Live?
- Posted Jun 20, 2003 2:45pm PDT I don't know...that's why I'm asking. New to Live as of yesterday.
- Posted Jun 20, 2003 3:01pm PDT From the Xbox forums: It's the team mute icon. Basically when it's flashing it means only your teammates can hear you. When it's not on, everyone...
- Posted Jun 26, 2003 11:06am PDT http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/evildeadafistfulofb/index.html