16 chatty comments by "siekmanm"
- Posted Mar 31, 2011 7:47pm PDT I am a Dark Angels player in tabletop, and I most definitely would not buy this at its current price range.
- Posted Nov 09, 2010 3:49pm PST CHOPPER DAVE! HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 7:47pm PDT Oops, I mean "I haven't tried multiplayer".
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 7:44pm PDT I have tried playing ARMA2 a lot, and I have to say the single player is atrociously buggy. It SEEMS like it would be fantastic, but I just can't...
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 11:11am PDT Mmmm Beat Hazard, time to have a synesthetic seizure!
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 3:28pm PDT I can't wait to see this, but I can't help think that the style is more or less No More Heroes, the Movie, which is freaking awesome.
- Posted Jun 09, 2010 11:43am PDT Here's something to chew on: "After a few months". Dear God you only got a FEW MONTHS out of it? Must have totally sucked.
- Posted May 11, 2010 10:55am PDT Not Aphex Twin ;). Coincidental sound similarities. Check out this interview: http://www.game-ost.com/articles.php?id=24&action=view
- Posted May 11, 2010 10:53am PDT I get the download service pop-up from FS, it gets me waiting in line, but when the download is ready, it just hangs with a blank window and ads....
- Posted Jan 20, 2010 3:25pm PST "depend on how they depict it".... as if non-urban terrain were arbitrarily excluded from developmental constraint? Of course it depends on how...
- Posted Jan 20, 2010 2:33pm PST Haven't been to NYC much have you?
- Posted Jan 18, 2010 3:29pm PST What has been seen cannot be unseen!
- Posted Jan 07, 2010 3:45pm PST Probably in the same place as MW2s PC features.
- Posted Jan 07, 2010 10:19am PST Its a One Inch Punch, made popular by Bruce Lee.
- Posted Dec 14, 2009 10:31am PST I need an alibi that puts me anywhere but the parking lot for the next seven minutes. Lets go kill some hippies!