880 chatty comments by "shredomatic"
- Posted Oct 02, 2002 2:31pm PDT Boo. Oh well, I'd rather have it come out later and bug-free than come out now and be poop.
- Posted Oct 11, 2002 10:15pm PDT here is another pumpkin humper! http://home.wi.rr.com/babyb/houseofhorrors/houseofhorrors.html
- Posted Oct 18, 2002 1:12am PDT Charlie's in the trees! NOW WITH LESS CALORIES!
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 1:40am PST Screw CS. Where the fuck is Team Fortress 2.
- Posted Apr 20, 2003 12:11pm PDT My pants are tight in anticipation.
- Posted May 31, 2004 7:56am PDT Burnout 2 is the most fun racing game ever.
- Posted Jul 27, 2005 9:33am PDT The more I read about this game, the tighter my pants get. If this is a launch title for the 360, I'm pre-ordering that mofo.
- Posted Jul 28, 2005 3:31pm PDT I like how the videos are 30 seconds of company logos and 30 seconds of gameplay. Anyhow, it looks pretty cool.
- Posted Aug 04, 2005 2:14pm PDT It is also the worldÃ¢Â€Â™s first fantasy action game to feature a complete first-person combat system. Wha? What about Morrowind,...
- Posted Aug 09, 2005 3:26pm PDT My onboard 8 channel sound is fine, thanks. The sad thing is that stupid people will actually shell out the cash for this.
- Posted Aug 12, 2005 8:36am PDT I just took a huge American McGee, those tacos ran right through me.
- Posted Aug 19, 2005 4:15pm PDT Gameplay > Graphics any day of the week. When will these people learn? :(
- Posted Aug 31, 2005 3:58pm PDT I thought it was hilarious. Write more. :)
- Posted Sep 12, 2005 5:22pm PDT Hopefully we can have sex in Postal 3, since apparently pissing out the flaming corpse of a guy you just decapitated and played kickball with his...
- Posted Sep 29, 2005 2:45pm PDT Good article. Suprised that there was no uprising for Postal 2. The whole point of that game seemed to piss people off, but they just seemed to...