4,849 chatty comments by "sharpie"
- Posted Jul 07, 2002 7:34pm PDT Heh, I'm in a shack screenshot. Who'da thunk it? http://www.shacknews.com/screens.x/war3beta//3/thumbs/WC3ScrnShot_020902_140637.jpg
- Posted Jul 07, 2002 8:56pm PDT yep, You get to see a short starcraft movie.
- Posted Jul 08, 2002 1:46pm PDT Yeah uhhh... I had one of those once, and unless they make them in different sizes there is no way in hell that that is true. Also, there is no way...
- Posted Jul 17, 2002 2:36pm PDT As someone who has tried both, I can give you a somewhat informed opinion. The e740 is in theory a nice product, but with daily use I found it to...
- Posted Jul 21, 2002 10:30pm PDT holy shit... if that is a serious comment then you need to look up "testicular cancer" at webmd.com right away...
- Posted Jul 22, 2002 9:08pm PDT This game has the worst control scheme ever. It ruined the demo for me.
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 6:05pm PDT Cuntpasted? thats pretty funny
- Posted Jul 28, 2002 8:19pm PDT "That's a light switch... OF TOTAL DEVASTATION!" I love adult swim.
- Posted Aug 08, 2002 5:27pm PDT Actually, I believe they announced it at E3, and it was screen shots that came out today
- Posted Aug 15, 2002 1:32pm PDT I was about to post: I don't get it... what's supposed to happen? Then I almost ruined my chair.
- Posted Aug 26, 2002 9:32pm PDT Do the people who already have SMS live on the west coast? I hate how games come out a day earlier there :/
- Posted Sep 05, 2002 4:32pm PDT Okay, I give up. How can I get sound in sam and max hit the road while using windows xp?
- Posted Sep 11, 2002 10:36am PDT The Lucas Arts "talkies". It sounds funny now but they put a sticker on their adventure games that showed whether the characters had voices or not....
- Posted Sep 11, 2002 8:01pm PDT its what there basing (loosly, I believe.) the next x-men movie on. It's an older book.
- Posted Sep 18, 2002 8:49pm PDT Does anyone else not understand why they are enjoying Animal Crossing? If I tried to explain this game to any friend of mine, they would give me a...