31,958 chatty comments by "sharkII"
- Posted Jan 26, 2001 1:51pm PST So ummm, what exactly does it mean to own the Hell out of something?
- Posted Jan 26, 2001 3:03pm PST I think the initial design was a limitation in that area. I mean, look at it, it still reports shirt and pants color from Quake for every game...
- Posted Jan 26, 2001 3:43pm PST Do you mean news updates or software? Cause we just got 2.24.14 about 3 (?) weeks ago?
- Posted Jan 30, 2001 9:32am PST beaten by 30 seconds! argg
- Posted Feb 13, 2001 10:45am PST Good point - I was wondering about that myself. Sound like they didn't want to upset people to me, so they made them smart.
- Posted Feb 15, 2001 8:24am PST Several weeks ago GameSpy did not own Mplayer.... You're a smart one.
- Posted Apr 16, 2001 6:51pm PDT This week -early next week ;) Shark@GameSpy3d.com
- Posted May 04, 2001 8:30am PDT Should people with older machines really try to play Quake 3 to begin with?
- Posted May 04, 2001 8:54am PDT oh come on. I have a PII-300 with a Geforce 256 - I get 30-60 fps. Speed isnt an issue.
- Posted May 04, 2001 8:56am PDT Never happens to me on my PII-300.... ver consistant fps.
- Posted May 14, 2001 12:00pm PDT The Pro maps will be included with the Next Patch... I think.
- Posted May 19, 2001 12:07am PDT Please.... no jumping over me.
- Posted May 29, 2001 12:15pm PDT The apology has been removed. What's the deal?
- Posted Jun 18, 2001 10:46pm PDT I like it too Shark@gamespy3d.com
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 12:18pm PDT So what do you guys think is wrong with GameSpy 3D?