4,589 chatty comments by "shakybonez31"
- Posted Jun 20, 2018 6:01pm PDT $4,202.15
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 5:45pm PDT McDonald's
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 4:45pm PDT Paging Derek Smart
- Posted Apr 10, 2018 4:46pm PDT Cue arpeggios from hell https://youtu.be/n6kPfe9gVJk
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 6:31am PDT Why would Tims even try to compete with their brekkie sandwiches? Their hashbrowns taste like cardboard and McDonald's has had better coffee for...
- Posted Apr 05, 2018 6:51pm PDT As far as I know Canadian Tire doesn't even have to hire certified techs. It's hilarious. I can't imagine taking a vehicle there.
- Posted Apr 05, 2018 6:42pm PDT They're just as bad as Walmart
- Posted Apr 05, 2018 6:39pm PDT Tim Hortons coffee sucks, they over complicated their menu to keep up with competitors instead of continuing to do donuts, coffee and sandwiches...
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 7:53pm PDT I'm dying for another real RPG. Imagine an open world single player game like The Witcher 3 or Skyrim. But Katarn was awesome, I loved the old...
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 2:12pm PDT I've played every single far cry and have never had an issue. I always play stealth my first play through.
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 2:08pm PDT Off the roads is a bit better, but the planes still seem to spot me, even when crouched. But anywhere near a road whoooeee partner it's killing time!
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 12:27pm PDT Weird I've got stealth perks too, and I've changed difficulties makes no difference. :/ *shrug kill 'em all I guess
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 11:59am PDT The spotters magically tag me inside of buildings. I know "it's far cry". But holy shit it's non stop
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 11:56am PDT I use bow and silenced rifles. I can spawn in the middle of a fire fight and die before I can mark targets. It's frustrating
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 11:26am PDT You can't go 10 feet without 4 trucks attacking you, a tractor crashing into some hostages and a pack of wild animals mauling you from behind while...