9,832 chatty comments by "sevogajre"
- Posted Nov 03, 1999 4:25pm PST Man, I want to order this! But the web page won't load! ARGH!!!!!!!
- Posted Nov 03, 1999 10:30pm PST Man, there must be a hell of a lot people ordering this, because I still can't get to the web page.
- Posted Nov 14, 1999 8:10pm PST Argh! Why does id always release q3 stuff when I have a paper due? Dammit!
- Posted Nov 22, 1999 11:13am PST Just contributing for 2000 comments on this story. Heh.
- Posted Nov 22, 1999 8:30pm PST Hell yeah for 2000 posts!
- Posted Dec 03, 1999 10:22am PST Demo's out right now. In case you don't have the full version like me. :(
- Posted Dec 04, 1999 7:04pm PST I'm going to say I'm very pleased with Quake 3. The maps are very fun, and the rail gun (fave weapon) is just perfect. I loved the Tier 4 maps,...
- Posted Dec 07, 1999 7:11pm PST I remember reading about Quake 3 way back around the time pc gamer did its cover story, and it was mentioned somewhere about a deathmatch map...
- Posted Dec 08, 1999 8:36am PST #15 \bot_nochat 1 That'll solve your talking bot problem.
- Posted Dec 15, 1999 7:06pm PST Thanks for the mirror Tom Servo
- Posted Dec 23, 1999 1:49am PST First pos.... Screw this, I'm playing q3.
- Posted Jan 14, 2000 10:34pm PST Wumpscut, that was from one episode of Futurama. Futurama has promise, but I don't think it's nearly as good as the simpsons. They need more...
- Posted Jan 15, 2000 1:26am PST Um, ok, nice assumption Wumpscut. The humor is over my head? Uh, yeah, ok. Robot heaven and hell, yeah, stuff as complicated as that is hard to...
- Posted Jan 24, 2000 5:21pm PST tservo? Have a mirror up?
- Posted Jan 24, 2000 5:51pm PST Hell yeah! Thanks Tom Servo!