9,776 chatty comments by "sevogajre"
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 11:30am PST I'm wondering this too
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 10:44am PST Yeah I could probably do it tonight.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 10:41am PST I did it before the end and I felt Guerilla inserted it pretty naturally into the narrative flow.
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 3:34pm PST What in the world hahahahahaha That's Nintendo alright
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 10:42am PST Gregg rulz ok
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 7:13am PST I could see that. There's certainly enough amiibo out there to do something of that nature.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 8:45am PST I'll be around more this week because of Faction Rally shit
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 6:40am PST Expansion for Horizon Zero Dawn
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 10:41am PST You're not wrong, but portable systemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 9:36am PST Bloodborne is one of those games that I wish I could succeed at :(
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 8:32am PST You have to make the alternate choice at the very end of the game and finish that route (Ending D in this case). Then the credits will roll......
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 8:13am PST I think it's pretty cool for that, yeah. But I agree that it's important your first experience of Doom is on a PC.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 9:31am PST I played it on hard and for the most part that worked for me. Got me to vary my toolset use and strategy, which is exactly what I was looking...
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 7:28am PST Happy birthday fella, keep making awesome posts
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 1:14pm PST lol I'm in the same boat