6,551 chatty comments by "sergeon"
- Posted Jan 23, 2003 1:34pm PST Grave of the Fireflies is sure one depressing movie
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 7:54pm PST *sigh* Katie Holmes
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 6:22pm PST Lever puzzles are so tired -> its basically trial and error to find the right up/down combo to open all those goddam doors (e.g. ultima 6)
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 6:17pm PST Perhaps a flamethrower - intimidating - and perhaps there is an alchemist who can cook up some more fuel along in the travels...
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 4:03pm PST sounds good...I like walking into enemy fire! unintentionally
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 3:56pm PST like a pig's teat?
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 3:03pm PST Sometimes the enclosed spaces of Serious Sam full o' monsters and powerups = Smash TV
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 3:01pm PST How about digging dirt on pro-war politicians and blackmail them to change their stance?
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 3:00pm PST Believe it or not, this is good - if you maintained this weight loss every week you are good to go, but most of the time people lose quick and gain...
- Posted Jan 20, 2003 1:05pm PST I don't believe so...I believe hypertrophy of muscle cells results from maximally stressing them - i.e. heavy weights instead of just pushups
- Posted Jan 19, 2003 3:09pm PST This graphics thing is getting way out of hand...can't there be any gameplay/fun accelerator cards?
- Posted Jan 19, 2003 2:48pm PST Maybe if we all pick numbers from 1-400...
- Posted Jan 18, 2003 8:43am PST As soon as you possibly can, go out and see "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" - George Clooney's directing didn't ruin this fun, terrific Charlie...
- Posted Jan 18, 2003 5:43am PST Damn, just received $15 off coupon for being a Sims beta tester, but the only things I can find are either Simcity4 or Generals ($35 then) - no...
- Posted Jan 16, 2003 10:38am PST reminds me of a jackass episode