7,713 chatty comments by "senor135"
- Posted May 12, 2009 8:25pm PDT i definitely agree on your class balance comment. infinite, instant, dolphin-diving medic revive makes for a balanced game right?
- Posted May 12, 2009 4:15pm PDT it was indeed shadow warrior
- Posted May 06, 2009 8:43pm PDT YAY!!! Denial Land!
- Posted May 06, 2009 8:41pm PDT hahaha
- Posted May 06, 2009 8:40pm PDT i think we all thought this was the most likely outcome
- Posted May 06, 2009 8:39pm PDT hmm not really
- Posted May 06, 2009 8:37pm PDT if it decides to work
- Posted May 05, 2009 5:57pm PDT i think he takes that from the "get a little closer" and "enemies he kills feel like they were engaged with them, and feel like they could have...
- Posted May 05, 2009 1:41pm PDT im not much of a multiplayer rts person mostly because im not very good. i do play more traditional rts's (like starcraft) in multiplayer...
- Posted May 05, 2009 1:17pm PDT IN MOTHER RUSSIA GAME PLAYS YOU
- Posted May 05, 2009 8:11am PDT well at least designed by sony (for whatever that's worth). and whatever pull they have, i bet they'd be against allowing a blu-ray drives in...
- Posted May 05, 2009 7:07am PDT what the hell is that headline photo of?
- Posted May 05, 2009 7:05am PDT wow, i lol'd. hahaha
- Posted May 05, 2009 7:04am PDT pretty sure sony owns the rights to blu-ray. so that's not gonna happen
- Posted Apr 30, 2009 8:32am PDT or Bethesda