7,692 chatty comments by "senor135"
- Posted May 06, 2009 8:37pm PDT if it decides to work
- Posted May 05, 2009 5:57pm PDT i think he takes that from the "get a little closer" and "enemies he kills feel like they were engaged with them, and feel like they could have...
- Posted May 05, 2009 1:41pm PDT im not much of a multiplayer rts person mostly because im not very good. i do play more traditional rts's (like starcraft) in multiplayer...
- Posted May 05, 2009 1:17pm PDT IN MOTHER RUSSIA GAME PLAYS YOU
- Posted May 05, 2009 8:11am PDT well at least designed by sony (for whatever that's worth). and whatever pull they have, i bet they'd be against allowing a blu-ray drives in...
- Posted May 05, 2009 7:07am PDT what the hell is that headline photo of?
- Posted May 05, 2009 7:05am PDT wow, i lol'd. hahaha
- Posted May 05, 2009 7:04am PDT pretty sure sony owns the rights to blu-ray. so that's not gonna happen
- Posted Apr 30, 2009 8:32am PDT or Bethesda
- Posted Apr 30, 2009 8:26am PDT they should keep the pyro's head covered, (pretty sure they will, i doubt they're gonna go back and re-record and animate all his speech, just in...
- Posted Apr 30, 2009 8:21am PDT there are servers that disable crit. find one and be happy! :) i found a high crit server once, that shit was awesome. seemed like 30 or 40%
- Posted Apr 28, 2009 9:57pm PDT yikes, that sounds pretty much unacceptable. id be pretty well pissed off.
- Posted Apr 27, 2009 7:19pm PDT ^ what he said.
- Posted Apr 27, 2009 7:19pm PDT im not sure what some of you are smoking, or what huge dice conspiracy story i missed... but... i for one find it refreshing to hear a developer...
- Posted Apr 25, 2009 3:53pm PDT i dont get why anyone would do low flying maneuvers in a B-52, that just doesnt seem safe.